Having been used for thousands of years for cooking, clay is still today essential for cooking uniformly without oil or other fats, bringing out the natural flavours. Such results are impossible to obtain with the intense heat of the metal surface.
Most pizza stones take a very long time to warm up and reach that perfect temperature, but PEPITA, thanks to Its unique “channelled design” allows the stone to heat up quickly.
Made of high-quality fire clay, dried and heated to 2400° F makes it extremely resistant to temperature changes, scratches and breakage.
- “channelled” design allows for fast warm-up and lighter stone
- bakes uniformly
- evenly heats and absorbs moisture
- can be stored in the oven to save space
- made of natural material
- durable in time
- pizza like in a professional oven
- can be used to bake any products you would normally bake on a baking tray with perfect results
In the box:
- PEPITA baking stone
- wooden peel
- recipe book
- instruction for use
2 – 6 Business Days
There are no reviews yet.