Your package includes:
- A spacious fan-forced oven with a 110-litre capacity allows you to handle any family meal.
- Your oven is protected by the revolutionary easy clean enamel which means no harsh chemicals are required for cleaning only water (see instruction manual).
- Open your world to Master cooking. The 8 functions of the oven allow you to use specialised cooking functions for your pizza, roasts and home-made desserts.
- Your gas cooktop is fitted with the enhanced flame failure safety feature. This means you can be secure in the knowledge that if the flame goes out the gas will automatically cut off.
- The cast iron trivets give you extra support for all your pots and pans. Your cooktop is suitable for Natural Gas
- The canopy is easily operated by the 3-speed switch. The bright, white lighting will clearly illuminate your cooking allow you to easily check your cooking. Easily care for your filters by using your dishwasher or warm soapy water to clean.
- All products come with a 3-year warranty.
- Welcome to the Midea Collection. You’re joining a special group of people in over 200 countries worldwide who enjoy cooking with the Midea collection.
- 90cm dual fuel freestanding cooker
- Digital clock
- Multifunction oven with twin fans
- 3-layer full glass door glass
- Telescopic rail
- Large oven capacity: 121L
- Catalytic liners (left+right)
- Rapid burner: 3.0kw
- Semi rapid burner: 1.75kw*2
- Auxillary burners: 1.0kw
- Triple crown burners: 3.6kw
- Cast Iron pan supports
- Flameout protection
- SABAF burner and Coperic valve
- Regulator and test point
- 90cm Curved Glass Canopy
- Soft Push Button Control
- LED Lights
- 750m3/hr Air Flow
- Air Outlet Diameter: 150mm
- 2 Aluminium Filters
- 2 Piece Chimney – Adjustable Height on Installation
- (400mm + 400mm)
- Dimensions: 900W x 500D (mm)
You can set your oven to start and stop when you use the programmable timer or even just set the timer for a certain amount of minutes.
No need to keep looking at the oven to see what time has elapsed because a bell will ring when the timer has finished.
The timer also serves as a clock and is easily operated with the pushbuttons.
The oven has a safety feature with a cooling fan located at the rear of the top of the oven. This fan is used to cool the cupboard that the oven is in. This fan takes cool air from below the oven and circulates it across the top of the oven, keeping the outside of the oven cool. The air is passed out the front of the oven. This fan will operate shortly after the oven is started and will run until the oven has cooled after cooking. Even after you finish cooking this fan will continue to run to cool the cupboards. It operates on a separate thermostat from the rest of the oven.
Your new electric fan-forced oven is designed to make cooking, cleaning and working the oven simple and easy. After all, it is the lovely food that you are wanting to enjoy without being tied to the kitchen.
Fan-forced cooking is a faster way to cook. The heat in the oven is evenly distributed around your dishes with a fan located at the rear of the oven. Your dish will be cooked all round not just from the top or bottom as the heat is circulated evenly. Resulting in less time cooking and more time to enjoy your favourite meals. To learn more about fan-forced cooking simply watch the video at the bottom of this page.
You have 5 levels of shelving with 2 trays. You can cook a variety of dishes at once in the oven. You can even place them at different times in the oven and have them all finish at the same time so that they are all served together for your meal.
An additional baking tray is included for you which can be used to grill favourite fish or meat or for those grilled sandwiches. Plus it is great for heating the party pies or sausage rolls to keep the hungry children at bay before dinner time.
The internal size of the oven is cm (wide) by cm (high), so it will easily cater for a variety of baking trays.
You control the temperature of your cooking with one knob. You can vary the cooking temperature from between 50 degrees and 250 degrees. Manage all your cooking from simply defrosting to a full-blown roast dinner with this range of temperatures.
You have 8 cooking functions. You have the choice of fan-forced (great for roasts), two elements (great for cakes), grill with fan (great for meat) and defrost.
The oven gives you closed door grilling so that you can prepare your favourite meat or fish or even the family favourite grilled cheese sandwiches.
To obtain the best results when cooking a roast in an oven we suggest the following:
- Pre-heat the oven to the desired temperature before you put anything into the oven
- Put your cut of meat into a pot and cover with a lid.
- You cover the meat with the lid to contain the fats and to keep the meat moist. If the meat is cooked without the lid then it will dry out.
- Cook the meat for 1 -2 hours depending on the size and cut of meat. Suggested guidelines are included in the Oven Operational Manual.
- You can brown the top of the meat by using the grill function for a few minutes to round off the cooking.
Clean does not have a chemical smell and this is extremely important with food. The oven is equipped with steam clean enamel so you only have to use water to clean the oven. Less time cleaning your oven means more free time for you.
The inner glass of the oven door can be easily removed if you need to clean any food splashes or drips on the door. Simply undo 2 screws, remove, clean and replace.
The oven door can be easily removed if you need to clean the inside of the oven.
The style of rangehood that you select will depend on the style and layout of your kitchen. Your selection will depend on whether you like the style of a nice canopy or if you required extra cupboard space so then a slide-out or concealed hood maybe your preference.
This hood is a canopy.
Your rangehood is designed to remove the steam and odours from your cooking by gently sucking them up and moving them to another location. The fan inside the hood acts similar to the fan in your bathroom by taking away the old air and having it replaced with clean fresh air.
The hood gently brings in clean fresh air across your cooking whilst drawing away from the steam and odours. It gently removes these so that you can still enjoy the delicate aroma of your cooking.
By removing the steam you can easily check you cooking to see how your dishes are progressing without being covered with steam.
We recommend getting the most out of your hood that you start it prior to beginning your cooking or as you start at the low speed. Then as your cooking progresses then you can increase the speed if required. This will give you a gentle and clean stream of air circulating over your cooking.
This hood has a maximum airflow of 880 m3/hr. An airflow of 880 m3/hr will give you sufficient airflow for a kitchen up to 6.5 x 4 x 3 m and to handle cooking for a large family cooking multiple dishes
The lighting is important so that you can see how your dishes or sauces are progressing and directly highlight your cooking. The light is directed straight to your cooking so that you can easily check how each dish is progressing. The halogen lights will especially provide a clean, crisp white light for you
The lights are located at the front so that you can easily check your cooking and dishes without having to lean all the way over your cooking. This is especially important with gas cooktops as they have a naked flame and if you have a loose piece of clothing then you will not run the risk of having the clothing exposed to the flame.
The switches are located at the front so that you can easily reach whilst you are cooking or near your cooktop.
Depending on your kitchen and style you can either duct out or recirculate. Ducting is the preferred option as this moves the steam and smells from your cooking outside keeping your kitchen smelling clean and beautiful. If you are ducting then it is recommended that charcoal filters are purchased to help with the removal of odours and steam of your foods.
The hood at its maximum speed will have a noise rating equivalent to a normal conversation. So you will still be able to keep up with the conversation happening in the kitchen whilst you are cooking.
The filters can easily be cleaned either with hot soapy water or with your dishwasher. We recommend regular cleaning to ensure that the performance of your hood is kept at a premium.
The stainless steel hood can be easily maintained with a regular wipe down with Windex to keep the stainless steel shiny and looking its best. Thus ensuring it is a premium fixture of your kitchen.
2 – 6 Business Days
There are no reviews yet.